Eat Out to Help Out
Three Cheers Pubs Co are delighted to announce that they will be extending the Eat Out to Help Out scheme to run throughout November.
The promotion which allows all customers to enjoy 50% off food, up to £10 per person, every Monday to Wednesday, started in August and due to popular demand has run throughout September, October and now November.
There is no voucher required and your discount will be automatically applied to your bill. Eating out has never been easier and by dining with us you really will be helping out. Supporting local independent businesses like ours really does make a huge difference during these challenging economic times.
A huge thank you to all our wonderful customers.
How the scheme works:
- Customers can enjoy 50% off food, up to the value of £10 per person, all day, every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday until 30th October 2020.
- A ‘customer’ is any person, adult or child, for whom food is being purchased for consumption on premises. They do not need to be the paying customer.
- Offer redeemable once per visit. There are however no limits on the number of times you use the scheme Monday – Wednesday throughout November.
- There is no minimum spend required.
- There is no voucher required.
- The offer is not available on takeaway food.
- Please note the offer does not include soft drinks. All drinks and service charges are excluded from the offer.
- The discount does not apply to food that is sold as part of a private party, event or function.
- The discount is not available in conjunction with any other promotion or voucher.
- All Three Cheers pubs have run the Eat Out to Help Out scheme since August 2020.